This week's news
BOP Finance topics
This is the last week to submit a NIPMA financial aid application toward band fees. Applicants need to meet FWCS free/reduced lunch program. Aid amounts are determined by an independent group of Alumni parents committee, and are confidential. Aid amounts are influenced by family fund-raising activities and family volunteerism. When paying student band fees ….. Please make checks to “Northrop HS” in an envelope with student name and “band fees.” Payment can be placed in the Orange BOP box, or handed to the treasurer (Tom), President (Jim), or director (Mr. VP).
click here for financial aid form
Cookie dough fundraiser
Cookie dough fundraiser is coming to an end soon. Please turn in your orders by 9/21/15.
Our next NIMPA meeting is scheduled for Tuesday the 22nd at 7:00pm in the band room. All parents are welcome.
It's time for the annual Johnny Appleseed Festival on Saturday, Sept. 19, and Sunday, Sept. 20. The Northrop Show Choirs and the Big Orange Pride marching band will be grilling and serving more than 2,000 pounds of chicken throughout the weekend -- but we need YOUR help! Here's how:
1) Sign up for one (or more) volunteer shift -- the show choirs traditionally work the SATURDAY, the band staffs SUNDAY -- set-up and chicken-cleaning on Friday, Sept. 18, AND tear-down on Sunday, Sept. 20, is a job for EVERYONE!
Click for the link to sign up genius.
Alumni Homecoming 2015
It's baaaaack! The BOP Alumni Homecoming event is set for Friday, Sept. 25 -- and YOU can be a part of it all!
We have a variety of activities planned, and we hope you can join us. See the tentative schedule below and sign up for whichever option you wish! Payment will be accepted at check-in from 4-6 p.m.
Alumni RECEPTION package -- FREE!
- Come and rehearse with the band from 4:30-5 p.m.
- Get a BOP alumni goodie bag when you check in at 4 p.m.
- BOP pre-game reception with hors d'oeuvres, beverages, and a walk down memory lane!
- Circle up at 6 p.m. and march out with the band and perform in the pre-game show!
- Tickets to the football game ($6) are not included.
Alumni DINNER/RECEPTION package -- $12
- All of the above...PLUS
- One ticket to the football game ($6) included.
- Pasta dinner during the game, catered by Ziano's Italian Eatery. Choose from spaghetti with meat sauce or Fettucine Alfredo. Served with salad and breadsticks.
Alumni T-SHIRT package -- $20
- All of the above...PLUS
- One "BOP Alumni" specially printed T-shirt in size of your choice! (Extras will be on sale for $12 during the event.)
DATE: 09/25/2015 ( Fri 4:00PM )
Please click link below to sign up