This Week's News
Donations Are Needed
We are in need of donations in many different areas. We need everyone to step up and help to make this year a successful one.
1.Feminine products both tampons and pads and also Kleenex .
2. Snacks for football games. ( No peanut or chocolate) We have white uniforms so anything uniform friendly. Home football games are 8/21, 9/4, 9/11, 9/25 and 10/2. Please mark items as football snacks. Games on 8/21 and 9/11 no snacks needed, dismissing after half time.( no snacks needed for 2 games)
3. Bus Snacks NeededWe are asking that snacks be brought in by each student to be used on the buses. (No peanut products!) Please provide one( or more) of the following :
GUARD: Package of Slim Jims, cheese and crackers packs, Frito Lay multi-packs.
Woodwind: Capri Sun 10- packs, Bag of fun sized candy bars, Twizzlers tub
Brass: Bag of pixie sticks, fruit gushers or fruit snacks, granola bars
Pit and Drumline: Nabisco snack packs, Little Debbie snacks, Dum Dum suckers
Parents, please feel free to send the following items in on the day of competitions: String cheese, Gogurts, homemade brownies and or cookie.
Please make sure you write your name on what you bring in so we can keep track who brought what in, Thanks!!
4. Cases of water we need water for Johnny Appleseed and for our competitions.
5. 1-18 oz. bottle of Sweet Baby Ray's bar-b-que sauce for Johnny Appleseed due Sept. 8th. Items should be placed in the tub provided located in the band office.
6. Thursday night snack and inspirational statement
We have a tradition that on Thursday's before competitions after practice different parents pass out a snack to the BOP members with a inspirational statement. This year we would like to split days up as follows:
Sept. 10: Freshman parents
Sept. 17: Sophomore parents
Sept. 24: Junior parents
Oct. 1: Senior parents
Oct. 15: Freshman parents
Oct. 22: Sophomore parents
Oct. 29: Junior parents
Nov. 5: Senior parents
If your interested please contact Jim Desormeaux
at email@example.com or 260-414-4932
Tin Caps game set for Aug. 26, get your tickets NOW
The BOP night at the Tin Caps is set for Aug. 26 at 7:05 p.m. Each student MUST purchase a ticket for $8. Students are encouraged to sell as many tickets as possible - the BOP has 500 tickets available to family members, friends and supporters to come out and watch us perform. The student selling the MOST tickets will receive $25 in TinCash. The top 5 sellers will participate in an on-field contest during the game. Download an order form HERE and return it to the BOP mailbox by Aug. 25. Tickets will be sent home with your student.
We are looking for some volunteers to help this Saturday, Aug. 22 to help make props needed for competitions.
Time: Noon or whenever possible
Where: 2416 Garden Park Drive (Concordia Gardens)
Contact: Randy Sheckler at 260-466-4411 or firstname.lastname@example.org
The Johnny Appleseed Festival is Sept 19th and 20th -- and we must have YOUR help. Working at the festival helps the BOP earn $5,000, which keeps your band fees as low as possible.
Band parents and students are needed to:
Please click here to sign up for your shift.
Also there are many additional items needed for donation for Johnny Appleseed
Please click here to donate additional items.