"Life doesn't end when you walk off the the field."
… and so we created plenty of opportunities for alumni to stay in touch and support the current cast of Big Orange Pride members, directors and staff.
Stay In Touch
Stay in touch with the BOP through several avenues throughout the year. Sign up HERE to join our email list to stay up to date on alumni activities.
- -An alumni picnic is planned for each summer to give alumni and their friends and families a peek at the upcoming show. $5 to enjoy hot dogs, bratwurst and sides!
- Ever come back at Homecoming and wish you could relive your glory days with the BOP? Now you can! The BOP will invite alumni members to bring their instruments back and play the school song (and maybe some others) at the Homecoming game.
- Join the Alumni Facebook group and connect with old - and new - friends.
- Keep up with the band through photo albums of performances, or step back in time with old photos and video performances.
Annual Homecoming Event
Support The Current BOP
Support the band with a host of fundraising events.
- Stop by the annual Tin Caps game and hear the BOP play. Tickets are $8 and half of the proceeds are donated to the band's general fund.
- Be An Angel and take a current BOP member under your wings and provide financial support to ensure his/her fee account is not an obstacle to marching in the best band in the state. Plus, there are some perks for you, too.
- Attend the annual BOP Alumni Gala. This gala pairs fun and fundraising with games, a silent and live auction and a whole lot more! Funds raised benefit a fee assistance scholarship program.
- Have some fun on the golf course with the annual BOP Golf Outing. Get a foursome of alumni together and see if you can win the grand prize of $500.
- Take part in the BOP's Scrip program or stop by one of our monthly restaurant nights to help raise money.
- Want to get even more involved? Jump in and become a BOP volunteer! You know you'll love it!